The right influencer marketing tool can make a big difference in your success. You should use a tool that is easy to use, has an intuitive user interface, and provides powerful analytics and reporting tools. Make sure the tool you choose is compatible with your existing technology stack and integrates seamlessly with other applications such as social media platforms like Facebook or Instagram.
1. Aspire IQ
Aspire IQ is a tool that helps you manage your influencer marketing campaigns and relationships. It’s designed to make it easy for you to see all of your influencers, so you can easily keep track of them, add new ones, or remove those who aren’t performing well. The dashboard also gives you a nice view into how much money they’ve earned from their work on each platform over time.
Aspire IQ has been around since 2014, so it has some pretty big competitors in this space, but Aspire IQ offers more features than any similar service at this point in time (and likely will continue to do so).
Brand24 is an influencer marketing tool that helps you create and manage accounts. It’s designed to help you find the right influencers and brands and track your campaigns.
It’s also super easy to use. Just sign up, add your social accounts, and start getting results in no time at all.
You can use Brand24 for all of your campaigns: from
- Creating new accounts to manage existing ones
- Growing audience engagement on platforms like Instagram or Facebook Messenger
- Connecting with potential partners like clothing lines or food brands
- Engaging in sponsored content discussions with other companies on social media channels
Use this tool to;
- Discover your customers’ influencers, so you can find new people to engage with and vice versa.
- Identify your competitors and their influencers, then learn more about them so you can engage with them on social media.
Awario is a tool that helps you find influencers who are also your customers. It can be used to identify potential influencers based on their social media activity, and it will then recommend the most relevant ones for you to reach out to and engage with.
You can use this feature by inputting your audience size (in terms of the number of followers or viewers) and then seeing which accounts have similar numbers as yours.
Use this tool to;
- Figure out which hashtags your audience is using so you know what kind of content to produce for them and how often. For example, if someone is using the #instaquote hashtag, you might want to write an article about quotes from your favorite influencers.
- You could also use the tool to see what kind of posts have been getting the most engagement on your own Instagram account. This will help guide future content decisions by showing where people are commenting on their posts and whether they liked or disliked them (or both).
4. Rival IQ
Rival IQ is a competitor analysis tool that can help you identify your competitors’ strengths and weaknesses. It also has a feature that allows you to find influencers talking about your competitors.
The right tools can make a big difference in your success. This article has found that the best way to find influencers is by using tools like Brand24, Aspire IQ, and Awario. They all offer different services that help you find the right people to connect with as well as track their performance, so you know how much value they’re providing your business. For more assistance about marketing strategies and tools, check noxinfluencer’s database services.